Provides training in information systems and technologies and is a graduating one.
Area of knowledge: 0501 "Information Technology and Computing"
Direction for bachelors: 6.050101 "Computer Science"
Training for master’s degree: 8.05010101 "Information Control Systems and Technologies"
Qualifications: an engineer who operates computers
During training, cadets get the following knowledge and skills:
- use of modern programming technologies and creating software products;
- design of computer technology and control systems;
- development and use of specialized and general software of modern computer systems and networks;
- use of WEB-technology and WEB-design;
- use of modern information technologies;
- protection of information in computer systems and cyberspace against computer viruses and other types of unauthorized access;
- use of recovery technologies in computer information systems;
- investigation of threats and vulnerabilities in cyberspace resources;
- design and operation of specialized computer systems and networks;
- operation, reliability and survivability of communications systems and networks;
- solving technical protection problems of computer networks and software;
- organization of providing information security of complex system;
- development, implementation and application of mathematical methods and mathematical modeling when solving problems in theoretical and applied research.
Training areas of specialization:
- software of special information and telecommunications systems (training of specialists to operate and maintain software of special information and telecommunications systems);
- ensuring the security of information systems and technologies (training specialists for operation and maintenance of software and hardware security and safe functioning of modern computer systems and technologies).
Areas of scientific work:
- automation of research process of the information security state;
- increase of efficiency of factoring algorithms by analyzing their bit patterns;
- development of models, methods and algorithms for risk assessment of information security under uncertainty.
Graduates may hold primary positions of:
- system administrator;
- software technician;
- specialist of technical expertise;
- researcher and consultant;
- expert in information technology;
- system management engineer;
- specialist in the field of information security.