Provides study of academic disciplines concerning humanitarian and socio-economic cycle as well as natural-scientific and professionally-oriented courses.
The primary directions of scientific work include:
- Investigation of noise immunity of special telecommunications systems;
- Investigation of adaptation in special telecommunications systems;
- Investigation of the recovery process due to emergency vehicles and combat injuries;
- Development of light active semiconductor devices and studying their application in telecommunications systems;
- Investigation of noise immunity channels of PCM;
- Investigation of psychological and pedagogical basis using virtual devices in the classroom;
- Socio-philosophical and sociological issues of national and public security;
- Technical diagnostics tools and communications systems;
- Metrological support services;
- Improvement of the repair system of communications technology.