Trains specialists in the field of cryptographic and technical protection of information and is a graduating one.
Area of knowledge: 1601 "Information Security"
Direction for bachelors: 6.170101 "Safety of Information and Communications Systems"
Training for master’s degree: 8.170102 "Security of State Information Resources"
Qualifications: professional of information protection in telecommunication systems
Cadets get deep knowledge in:
- information and communication technologies;
- technical protection of information;
- cryptographic protection of information;
- protection of information in computer systems and networks;
- cryptographic tools and equipment components and systems for government communications;
- and security of government communications.
Graduates get skills in: synthesis, analysis and design of cryptographic systems;
- construction and maintenance of complex systems to protect information systems and technical protection of information;
- special studies;
- application of modern systems and cryptographic protection of information;
- safe administration of computer systems and networks;
- combat attacks on computer systems and networks;
- assessing the risks of information security institutions, organizations, etc.
Graduates may hold primary positions of: an expert (specialist, professional engineer, research engineer, deputy head, head) of department (service sector, department, facility, station):
- information security in information and telecommunications systems;
- information security;
- security of state information resources.